Pay Your Way
$25.00 $35.00 Save 29%OR
Mask distracting noises and help your little one to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer with Yogasleep’s Nod White Noise Machine with a built-in night light. Powered by a USB charging cable— this nursery nightlight and sound machine features options for 20 baby-soothing sounds, including eight classical lullabies, white noise, and mother’s heartbeat, along with womb, nature, and fan sounds. The dimmable soft amber nightlight creates a sleep-inducing bedroom environment without disrupting REM cycles, while the interface is easy-to-operate and user-friendly.
- Assembled in the USA
- Baby sound machine with dimmable night light
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 4.4” H x 4.6” W x 3.4” D; 0.88lbs
- Includes 1 compact sound machine and USB charging cable
- From Yogasleep by Marpac, a trusted leader in white noise machines since 1962
- 20 Baby-Soothing Sound Options: White Noise, High Fan, Low Fan, Pink Noise, White Noise, Bright White Noise, Birds, Stream, Gentle Surf, Rain, Ocean, Thunderstorm, Lullaby 1, Lullaby 2, Lullaby 3, Lullaby 4, Nature, Heartbeat, Shushing
- Features a soft, dimmable nightlight in amber tones that soothes rather than disrupting REM sleep cycles. Hold the button down to turn up the brightness and fully illuminate the room.
- Automatic sleep timer with 3 options for 8 hours (all night), 90 minutes, or 45 minutes.
- Sleek, modern, and compact look styles seamlessly with any bedroom or nursery theme.
- Simple to operate with a user-friendly interface, no battery required, powered by a USB cord with an intuitive design and buttons.
- White noise works by smoothing out your audible environment to minimize disruptions that can lead to poor sleep quality and interfere with sleep cycles.
- USB power adapter wall plug not included.
- Create a sleep-inducing environment for your little one with the easy-to-care and luxurious design of Sleep & Beyond’s MyComforter® Washable Wool Crib Comforter
- Warranty: 1 year
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart