Pay Your Way
Help your kids get the deep sleep their growing bodies need with Bedgear’s Pulse Curved Youth Performance Pillow, available in three different loft levels for the perfect fit. With a removable, machine-washable, hypoallergenic Dri-Tec® fabric cover, this support pillow for children wicks away moisture throughout the night, while Air-X® ventilated mesh side panels maximize airflow for consistently cool, dry, and comfortable rest. The crescent-shaped curve cradles your child’s head, and the proprietary Boost® Blend foam fill offers weightless sleep support.
- Built in the USA
- Curved moisture-wicking foam support pillow for children
- Includes 1 kids bed pillow with cover
- Size: Youth
- Loft: 0.0 (Low), 1.0 (Medium), or 2.0 (High)
- Material: Dri-Tec® fabric cover/Boost Blend® fill
- Care: Removable and machine-washable fabric cover on a cold, gentle cycle.
- Youth 0.0 Dimensions: 17” L x 24” W x 4.5” H
- Youth 1.0 Dimensions: 17” L x 24” W x 5.25” H
- Youth 2.0 Dimensions: 17” L x 24” W x 6” H
- Features a crescent-shaped curve to cradle your child’s head and provide weightless sleep support.
- Removable, machine-washable, and hypoallergenic quilted fabric cover for clean, healthy comfort.
- Engineered with exclusive Dri-Tec® Technology and patented temperature-neutral fabric to wick moisture and disperse sweat away from your child’s head and neck for an ideal sleep environment.
- Boost® Blend foam fill features spring-like foam combined with silk-feel fibers to eliminate bounce and provide dynamic support with consistent comfort.
- Personalized pillow fit built for growing bodies offers ideal support in three different heights or loft levels.
- Air-X® ventilated breathable mesh panels along all four sides with air vents produce maximum airflow for a perfect sleep temperature.
- Airflow Certified— CFM® Certified for enhanced airflow.
- Ensure your kids are getting the best rest possible with the complete sleep system by adding Bedgear’s X1 Edge Youth Performance Mattress
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart