Pay Your Way
$129.99 $189.00 Save 31%
Too hot or too cold? Easily regulate the temperature with the reversible design of Pure Care’s ReversaTemp™ mattress protector. Engineered with multiple benefits, this premium mattress cover also protects through breathable performance fabric with antimicrobial advantages and MiteTight® seams— keeping bacteria, moisture, dust mites, and mildew at bay for ultimate sanitation. The dual thermal design features Frio fibers that cool five times faster, while the reverse boasts Heatstar™ fibers for warming, insulating properties that last.
- Color: White
- Material: Frio/Heatstar/polyester
- Care: Wash and dry on hot settings
- Twin XL (39” x 80”), Queen (60” x 80”), King (76” x 80”), or California King (72” x 84”) with a universal depth of up to 18”.
- Surface 1: FRíO® Rapid Chill Cooling Fibers: A Micarex-based textile with unique cooling properties that disperse heat 5x faster than ordinary polyester through nanotechnology, nylon, and mica minerals. The cooling effects built into the fabric will not wash out and last the lifetime of the protector.
- Surface 2: Heatstar™ Insulating Fibers: Absorbs your body’s natural heat energy through air cavities at each fiber’s porous interior to provide a warmer surface and insulating properties.
- Reversible design allows two options: heating benefits of Heatstar™ or cooling benefits of FRíO.
- OmniGuard® Advance Lightweight Performance Fabric: Breathable fabrication to fit on any mattress type like a fitted sheet, compatible with standard and adjustable bases, specially designed to be washed and dried on hot settings for optimal sanitation.
- MiteTight® Seams: Prevent dust mites from accessing the mattress.
- Precision-Fit™ 1” elastic band and Precision-Fit™ corners create a perfect fit.
- Provides a 5-sided physical barrier against moisture, allergens, dust mites, and mold/mildew.
- Treated with antimicrobial silver chloride inhibiting bacteria, mold, and mildew that can cause deterioration, stains, and odors.
- Warranty: 10 year
Perfect timing...couldn't be more happy with the delivery of my daughters new bed.Jay Weingart