Pay Your Way
$80.00 $120.00 Save 33%OR
Gently elevating the torso to help relieve ailments and experience a rejuvenating night’s sleep— Avana’s Bed Wedge Memory Foam Pillow in an 12-inch rise utilizes gravity and proper angling for superior comfort and support. Made in the USA, this therapeutic slant cushion features memory foam atop polyurethane foam at the core for supple conformability, while a washable bamboo knit cover makes upkeep a breeze. Cradling as you sleep or watch TV, the precise silhouette aids in minimizing nighttime acid reflux, snoring, heartburn, sinus pressure, and chest congestion.
- Made in the USA (Atlanta, GA)
- Comfort slant bed wedge back support pillow with washable bamboo/microsuede cover
- Color: White
- Size: Twin 12”
- Twin 12” Dimensions (tall size): 24” L x 24” W x 12” H, 5lbs
- Material: 100% rayon from bamboo/microsuede cover and 100% polyurethane/Visco memory foam fill
- Care: Machine wash, cold. Tumble dry, low. (cover)
- Features a 12” rise and 24” length offering gentle elevation of the torso for a more comfortable night’s sleep.
- Dual construction conforms to your body with a 1” surface of premium, high-density Visco memory foam over a supportive polyurethane foam base at the interior.
- Removable, machine-washable, breathable, and soft rayon from bamboo cover with antimicrobial properties, bookended by plush camel-toned microsuede at each side.
- Soft and supportive wedge silhouette provides precise angling and uses gravity to relieve nighttime heartburn, acid reflux, snoring, Gerd, sinus pressure, and chest congestion.
- Properly elevates the torso, aligning the arms and shoulders with cradling pressure-relief
- Perfect for therapeutic sleep, sitting, watching TV, or reading
- Made with CertiPUR-US® certified foams that meet rigorous standards for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
- Shipped vacuum-compressed to reduce shipping costs and carbon footprint.
- Promoting even deeper sleep, try it with Malouf’s Anchor Weighted Blanket, which aids in minimizing stress and anxiety.
- Warranty: 1 year
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II