Pay Your Way
$109.00 $140.00 Save 22%
Prolong your mattress' life while softening its surface with the multiple benefits of eLuxury's copper-infused mattress pad. Naturally cooling, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral, this fitted mattress cover features copper fibers throughout that improves circulation, reduces odors, and enhances the skin's look and feel. With a deep-pocketed skirt, the secure design ensures a flawless fit over several sleep surfaces. Featuring cool, high-density down-alternative fibers, this hypoallergenic bed pad is overfilled to provide the cloud-like feel of down feathers, without the negative drawbacks for an undisturbed, revitalizing rest.
- Made in the USA by veteran-owned eLuxury
- Hypoallergenic copper-infused mattress pad with fitted skirt
- Sizes: 39” x 76” (Twin), 39” x 80” (Twin XL), 54” x 76” (Full), 60” x 80” (Queen), 76” x 80” (King), or 72” x 84” (California King)
- A deep-pocket elastic skirt offers a secure fit on mattresses up to 18" thick.
- Material: 100% polyester (Filling and Textiles)
- Care: Recommended to machine wash, cold; gentle cycle with mild detergent and tumble dry, low.
- Copper Benefits: Anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties, naturally cool, helps reduce odors, improves blood circulation, and relieve pain while enhancing the look and feel of your skin.
- RevoLoft™ Cluster Fiber Fill: Overfilled with high-density, cool, state-of-the-art down alternative fibers that offer the feel of authentic goose and duck down without the allergens or drawbacks.
- Offers silent, non-disruptive sleep protection and pairs well with any mattress type, sofa, or futon with innerspring, latex, or memory foam construction.
- According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (16 CFR Part 1632), the mattress pad is certified safe and laboratory-tested without the use of flame-retardant chemicals.
- Warranty: 1 year
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II