A revolutionary thermal-regulatory sleep solution— the Radiance Heating and Cooling Mattress Pad utilizes a hydro-powered control unit, connector tube, and comfort pad to maintain your desired temperature all night long. An energy-efficient alternative to heating or cooling the entire house, along with replacing a traditional electric blanket, this temperature-controlled cooling and heating source keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Continually regulating your sleep surface, chilled or heated water circulates from a control unit to the quilted mattress pad to provide undisrupted, deeply rejuvenating relaxation.
- Cooling and heating temperature-controlled mattress pad
- Optimizes sleep to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer, by actively and steadily regulating the surface temperature of your bed, simply by adding water to the Control Unit, plugging it in, and setting your desired temperature.
- Includes: Control Unit, Connector Tube, Mattress Pad, and Remote.
- Control Unit: The UNITERS Perfect Sleep System is a hydro-powered unit that adjusts to your desired temperature by a semi-conductor chip based on the settings you select after adding water.
- Connector Tube: Connects and allows the continual flow of thermal regulated water from the Control Unit to the Mattress Pad.
- Mattress Pad: A hydro-powered, quilted comfort pad with an internal network of micro silicone tubes for temperature-controlled water circulation throughout. Created without electric wires and low electromagnetic fields. Twin XL size for personalized relief (2 TXL fits standard King Size mattresses).
- Remote: A battery-operated remote with display offers convenient controls for warming (up arrow), cooling (down arrow), on/off, sleep mode, shift (adjust to Fahrenheit or Celsius), and timer.
- A sleep solution for hot sleepers, night sweats, and chilly winter nights.
- Replaces a traditional electric wire blanket, prevents bacteria reproduction, kills acarus (mites and ticks), helps to avoid sweating and other conditions/troubles caused by long-term lying, hospitalization, and post-surgery.
- Life Span: 5 years
- Includes a 1-year warranty