Reinforce your bed frame and mattress with the premium, patented design of Knickerbocker's Bedbeam II™ replacement bed slat system. Securely attaching to the wooden side rail's cleat, substitute your wooden bed slats with flex-free, sturdy support. Twin railroad steel beams and a center column offer highly durable, unwavering strength to the bed support system. Assuring your bed's future performance, eliminate sagging while providing maximum comfort and longevity to a crucial piece of furniture, your mattress.
- Made in the USA
- Replacement bed slat support system
- Bedbeam II™ adjusts to fit 3-bed sizes: Full, Queen, and King.
- Required inside width for side rails: 53 ¼” to 55 ½” (Full Size), 59 3/8” to 63 ½” (Queen Size), 75 3/8” to 79 ½” (King Size).
- Built from durable composite materials and rail track steel.
- Requirements: Must have a wooden side rail with a cleat. The wood cleat must be between 5” to 18” off of the floor.
- Wide-attachment ends secure to the wooden side rail cleat, holding the center support firmly in place.
- Drop & lock technology locks legs securely in place.
- Maintains ridged, strong support with a molded composite column. The column features rivets at two wide-spaced points to the twin support, buttressing the leg in position.
- Bedbeam II™ features twin steel beams engineered for superior strength.
- Platform bed and adjustable base compatible.
- A highly durable substitute for wooden bed slats
- Includes two housings.
- Warranty: Lifetime