Fine functionality meets sleek Scandinavian design with Luonto’s Track Lounger Recliner Chair, featuring a battery-powered electric mechanism or manual opening function. Minimal, simplistic, and innovative, this reclining armchair displays a clean-lined silhouette with straight track arms, plush foam cushioning, and high-quality upholstery that’s both durable and feels soft to the touch. The deep, angled seat, stitched backrest, and adjustable headrest provide customizable comfort and balanced support.
- Upholstered reclining chair with manual or battery function
- Color: Loule 616 (beige) or Rene 04 (charcoal)
- Function: Manual or Battery Power
- Material: 47% polyester/43% polyacrylonitrile/10% cotton (Fun 496 fabric upholstery), 47% polyester/43% polyacrylonitrile/10% cotton (Fun 481 fabric upholstery), 100% polyester (Loule 616 fabric upholstery), or 100% polyester (Rene 04 fabric upholstery)
- Dimensions: 32” (width), 36.5” (depth closed), 63” (depth open), 47” (height max), 40” (height min), 24” (arm height), 19” (seat height), 21” (seat width), 20” (seat depth), 5.5” (arm width)
- Individually bench-made by skilled Scandinavian artisans.
- Construction: Solid spruce seat frame with finger joints and no-sag springs with at least four per seat. Back parts constructed with Mortise & Tenon joints for extraordinary durability. Fully padded exterior sides and back.
- Medium-size lounger chair with straight track arms.
- Features a modern, streamlined look with a transitional design.
- Designed with a deep, angled seat for comfort and creates balanced shoulder and lumbar support.
- Provides customizable comfort and support with a 4-way adjustable headrest and swivel glider base.
- Choose from the battery-powered electric reclining mechanism or manual opening function to extend the footstool and backrest.
- Built atop a low-profile black-painted MDF base.
- Recommended Maximum Weight: 265lbs.
- Create a modern seating arrangement with style, comfort, and convenience by pairing it with Luonto’s Monika Queen Loveseat Sleeper
- Warranty: 10 years on manufacturer flaws of frame and spring; 2 years on the mechanism, cushions, and padding; 1 year on upholstery, motor, and controls.
- Made in Finland