Easily get comfortable with your new favorite seat— Luonto’s Welted Lounger Recliner Chair, featuring a battery-powered electric mechanism or manual opening function. With clean contemporary lines and elegant design, this reclining armchair allows you to achieve maximum relaxation with its plush foam cushioning, deep, angled seat, and 4-way adjustable headrest. The smooth transitions, ease of use, and customizable comfort thoughtfully crafted and engineered by skilled Scandinavian artisans create balanced support.
- Upholstered reclining chair with manual or battery function
- Color: Oliver 173 (grey) or Oliver 515 (charcoal)
- Function: Manual or Battery Power
- Material: 72% polyester/28% polyacrylic (Oliver 173 fabric upholstery) or 72% polyester/28% polyacrylic (Oliver 515 fabric upholstery)
- Dimensions: 32” (width), 37” (depth closed), 63” (depth open), 39” (height), 25” (arm height), 18.5” (seat height), 21” (seat width), 22” (seat depth), 5.5” (arm width)
- Individually bench-made by skilled Scandinavian artisans.
- Construction: Solid spruce seat frame with finger joints and no-sag springs with at least four per seat. Back parts constructed with Mortise & Tenon joints for extraordinary durability. Fully padded exterior sides and back.
- Medium-size lounger chair with slightly curved arms.
- Features a modern, streamlined look with a transitional design.
- Designed with a deep, angled seat for comfort and creates balanced shoulder and lumbar support.
- Provides customizable comfort and support with a 4-way adjustable headrest and swivel glider base.
- Choose from the battery-powered electric reclining mechanism or manual opening function to extend the footstool and backrest.
- Built atop a low-profile black-painted MDF base.
- Recommended Maximum Weight: 265lbs.
- Combine comfort with convenience and style by creating a seating arrangement with Luonto’s Nico King Sleeper Sofa
- Warranty: 10 years on manufacturer flaws of frame and spring; 2 years on the mechanism, cushions, and padding; 1 year on upholstery, motor, and controls.
- Made in Finland