Pay Your Way
Get cozier with the uniquely refreshing loft of Martha Stewart’s Polyester Tencel Down Alternative Comforter with a Cotton Tencel Blend Cover and all-season fill weight. Moisture-wicking and antimicrobial from the inside out, this hypoallergenic fiber comforter features a silky-soft Tencel® and 233-thread count cotton cover, along with a proprietary fiberfill of fine polyester and Tencel® down alternative for fresh, just-right warmth. Perfect for year-round use, the sewn-through box quilting creates a consistent feel, while corner loops securely attach your desired duvet cover.
- Hypoallergenic poly Tencel down alternative comforter with cotton Tencel blend cover
- Fill Weight: All Season
- Size: Twin, Queen, or King
- Color: White
- Material: 55% TENCEL®/45% cotton blend (shell) with 60% TENCEL®/40% polyester (fill)
- Care: Dry clean only
- Twin Size Dimensions: 68" W x 90" L; 44oz. fill weight
- Queen Size Dimensions: 90” W x 90” L; 58oz. fill weight
- King Size Dimensions: 106" W x 90" L; 68oz. fill weight
- Features breathable, silky-soft Tencel® and environmentally-friendly 233-thread count cotton blend fabric for those with skin sensitivities— antimicrobial with wrinkle resistance and excellent absorbency while limiting odor and bacteria.
- Filled with a unique fiber blend of Tencel® and fine polyester down alternative to reduce moisture and bacteria while providing the perfect amount of loft.
- All Season Fill Weight: Balanced comfort and warmth for year-round use.
- Constructed with end-to-end baffle-box quilting to minimize cold spots and reduce any transferring of the fill, while self-piping adds a modern, clean-edged look.
- Corner loops securely attach to a duvet cover and prevent slipping.
- Upgrade your sleep support with the same consistently fresh comfort of Martha Stewart’s Cotton Tencel Blend Medium Firm Feather and Down Pillow 2-Pack
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II