Checking all the boxes with weight and warmth, Scott Living’s Extra Warmth White Down Fiber Comforter brings hotel-quality coziness home. Certified by the American Down and Feather Council, the fill includes a hypoallergenic blend of white down fiber and white feather fiber processed with FreshLOFT™ technology to ensure the highest purity level. Perfect for colder climates and cooler sleepers, choose this extra warm down comforter— covered in a 100-percent, breathable cotton shell with lofty box stitching.
- Made in the USA
- Hypoallergenic extra warmth white down fiber comforter
- Includes 1 comforter
- Sizes: Twin, Queen, or King
- Fill Weight: Extra Warmth
- Twin Dimensions: 68” x 90” with 32oz fill
- Queen Dimensions: 90” x 90” with 43oz fill
- King Dimensions: 106” x 90” with 51oz fill
- Material: 100% cotton cover with a fill of 75% white down fiber/25% white feather fiber
- Care: Dry clean
- Features a 100% breathable down proof cotton cover with a soft to the touch 330 thread count
- Filled with an all-natural blend of white down fiber and white feather fiber
- Extra Warmth Fill Weight: Ideal for colder climates or those who prefer voluminous loft and additional weight.
- Constructed with end-to-end sewn-through box quilting to prevent shifting of the fill and provide even distribution of loft
- Made hypoallergenic with proprietary FreshLOFT™ technology, ensuring the feather-down material is clean from dust, dirt, and allergens.
- Certified by the American Down and Feather Council