Sit and enjoy, sleep, or sprawl out with the versatile design of Luonto’s Harold King Sleeper Sofa. Thoughtfully crafted by skilled Scandinavian artisans, this convertible couch utilizes a dual-motion mechanism, allowing ease of bed transformation with a sleeper in each seat that folds out on either side or both simultaneously for a king-size sleep surface with a 5-inch-thick foam mattress. The high back seats create exceptional lumbar support, while welted seams and high-density foam cushioning provide a plush look and cozy comfort.
- King size upholstered sofa sleeper with foam mattress
- Size: King
- Color: Oliver 173 (grey)
- Material: 72% polyester/28% polyacrylic (Oliver 173 fabric upholstery)
- Nest Function: Quickly converts into a supportive foam mattress bed. First, remove the back cushions. Each seat lifts up and then out to reveal the first portion of the sleep surface. Complete the bed by folding down the backrest insert.
- King Dimensions: 86” W x 39.5” D x 36.5” H (overall), 76” W x 80” L (sleep surface/king size), 25.5” (arm height), 18” (seat height), 21” (seat depth), 5” (arm width), 4” (leg height)
- Includes a 5” thick foam mattress for optimal sleep comfort and support.
- Individually bench-made by skilled Scandinavian artisans.
- Construction: Solid spruce seat frame with finger joints and no-sag springs with at least four per seat. Back parts constructed with Mortise & Tenon joints for extraordinary durability. Fully padded exterior sides and back.
- The Harold model is also available in Queen.
- Available in hundreds of upholstery materials and colors, including leather and fabric, for special order. Please allow additional handling time (16-20 weeks) on custom orders.
- Add a layer of protection and comfort to the surface of your sleeper sofa mattress by topping it with Luonto’s Sleeper Sofa Mattress Protector
- Warranty: 10 years on manufacturer flaws of frame and spring; 2 years on the mechanism, cushions, and padding; 1 year on upholstery, motor, and controls.
- Made in Finland