Evoking the beauty of hand-loomed textiles, SFERRA's Mara Cotton Jacquard Duvet Cover complements contemporary and coastal style interiors. Available in full/queen or king size, this luxury duvet cover is expertly made in Italy from 100-percent cotton with long-staple fibers and a yarn-dyed jacquard stripe weave. Exceptionally soft and inherently breathable— the cabana stripe pattern features indigo blue and white threads against a white sateen ground with a silky-smooth finish.
- Made in Italy
- Cotton sateen jacquard stripe duvet cover
- Includes 1 duvet cover
- Size: Full/Queen or King
- Color: Slate
- Full/Queen Size Dimensions: 88" x 92"
- King Size Dimensions: 106" x 92"
- Material: 100% long-staple cotton
- Care: Machine wash, warm on a gentle cycle. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Promptly remove while still damp to decrease the chance of wrinkles. Steam iron on a 'cotton' setting to regain luster and sheen.
- Yarn-dyed sateen jacquard weaves with a cabana stripe pattern.
- Long-staple cotton fabric offers breathable soft comfort.
- Features jacquard stripes woven with indigo and white threads against soft white cotton sateen.
- Finished with a 0.5-inch mini flange edge and a plain hem.
- Duvet comforter insert not included; available separately.
- Complete your luxurious bedding layers by adding the matching SFERRA Mara Cotton Jacquard Pillow Sham