Upgrade to better sleep— elevate your support and discover the perfect mattress with adjustable bed base compatibility.
Pay Your Way
$3,099.00 $3,499.00 Save 11%
Find It In Store
Try It In Store
Why You’ll Love It
Can’t choose between foam or springs? Get the sleep you dream of with the best of both worlds.
With a targeted response to body weight, contouring quality, and hypoallergenic design— brighter mornings await.
Take your comfort to new levels with soft, cradling pressure point relief— perfect for side sleepers.
DescriptionGently embracing every curve of your body, Serta’s Arctic Premier Plush Hybrid Mattress keeps you comfortable and cool all night long. With a unique three-part Reactex® System, this soft cooling mattress for hot sleepers dissipates body heat and pulls it down into the mattress for a consistently refreshing feel. Designed and built in the USA— cushioning and conforming gel-infused memory foam combines with high-density premium memory foam for comfort and pressure point relief. A section of 2000 individual micro coils beneath the comfort layers work cohesively with an advanced innerspring system to provide personalized support.
- Made in the USA
- Firm Support with a Plush Comfort
- Reactex® System: Serta’s exclusive three-part system is engineered with 15x better cooling power through phase change material, with each layer having more cooling capacity than the previous layer. Keeping you consistently cool and comfortable throughout the night, heat is pulled away from your body and down into the mattress.
- Deep Reaction® Max Gel Memory Foam (Comfort Layer): Highly dense memory foam infused with gel, providing cushioning and conforming qualities for comfortable deep-down support.
- CustomFit™ HD Memory Foam (Comfort Layer): A layer of high-density, premium memory foam that conforms to your body and provides comfortable support all night long.
- Serta® Micro Hybrid Coil (Comfort Layer): A unique layer of micro-coils that work in sync with the memory foam layers surrounding it. As you lie down, the coils closely react to every contour of your body and aid in the transition between relaxing comfort and all-night support.
- 1025 Hybrid Support™ System: An advanced innerspring system of individually wrapped coils that work independently to provide durable support and properly conform to each curve of your body.
- BestEdge® Foam Encasement (Edge Support): Provides uniform comfort and support from edge to edge, reduces edge roll-off, and extends the sleep surface.
- Care: We suggest applying baking soda to the soiled area, letting it stand for about 15 minutes, vacuuming, and repeating as necessary— air the product out as much as possible. We do not recommend applying liquids. We highly recommend using a mattress protector as a barrier against stains and spills, along with improving the overall health and lifespan of your mattress.
- All foams certified by the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Adjustable friendly hybrid memory foam mattress
- Twin Size Dimensions: 38″ W x 74.5″ D x 14.5” H
- Twin XL Size Dimensions: 38″ W x 79.5″ D x 14.5” H
- Full Size Dimensions: 53″ W x 74.5″ D x 14.5” H
- Queen Size Dimensions: 60″ W x 79.5″ D x 14.5” H
- King Size Dimensions: 76″ W x 79.5″ D x 14.5” H
- Cali King Size Dimensions: 72″ W x 83.5″ D x 14.5” H
- Protect your sleep surface with the temperature regulatory relief of PureCare’s Reversa-Temp 5-Sided Mattress Protector
- Warranty: 10 year
We have purchased all of our bedding for the last 30 years from City Mattress and your products and services have been consistently excellent. Thank you!!!Newton B. Green II